Cosplay Adventures #2

So after waiting for what feels like the longest 24 hours,  my plaster cast had basically dried.

I flipped it over and started attempting to remove the cardboard from the mold.  Sadly the cardboard had absorbed some of the plaster mix and set into it which meant as I removed it the mold broke somewhat.


So this attempt was a right off, but on the upside I learnt that you can’t use cardboard to make molds. Luckily because I made pattern pieces I can mark it out again.


This time I’ve used foam card, I hope this works better.

Fingers crossed for me guys, cheers,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *